Learn more about Send to Phone from Yahoo!®
The best way to get from here to there, when you’re mobile.
Send details about your destination to your phone from your PC, with Send to Phone from Yahoo! You’ll get the information you want sent—via text message—to your phone, for easy access, wherever you are.*
From Yahoo! Local, you can send and store names, phone numbers, addresses and cross-street information on your mobile phone, when you’re on the move.
With Yahoo! Maps, you can send driving directions and maps to your phone, transforming it into a personal navigation system.
It's easy to use Send to Phone from Yahoo!
From your PC:
- Look up a local business in Yahoo! Local or directions to your destination in Yahoo! Maps.
- Click the Send to Phone link on the results or detail page.
- Enter your email address in the From field and a mobile phone number in the To field and click Send. (This information collected will not be used by Yahoo! for marketing purposes.)
- Click Done to continue using Yahoo! on your PC.
On your Mobile phone:
- You will receive a text message on your phone. Transmission time may vary by carrier.
- Click directly on the link in the text message, or follow your phone’s instructions to open the link.
- You’ll go directly to the mobile web page with the information you sent about your destination.
Phone Requirements: Your phone must be able to receive text messages and subscribe to a data plan to receive Internet access.
* Mobile charges may apply. Check with your wireless carrier for details on your plan.